8.10.07

Moroccan Adventure


Leaving in a couple of days for Morocco and I can't freakin' wait! Going to be spending nearly 3 weeks travelling around the country and seeing absolutely everything as well as eating divine Mediterranean food. Looking forward to the fact it will be a heck of a lot warmer than it is here in London and that the shopping will be amazing. If you want to read a bit more about what I'll be up to on my tour of the country--check out my side-bar under 'October trip'. Our first port of call is Casablanca, very exciting. Apparently there is an actual 'Ricks Cafe' as well--go figure eh? Well-enjoy the month of October and I'll post plenty of pictures when I get back!!

---
* A quick note: You may be interested that for most of our trips we do a carbon offsetting scheme through Climatecare.org. Basically you can figure out how much CO2 your trip will be, pay some money and they invest in third world countries to help reduce global warming. If you are interested in this organization please check my side bar under 'What have you done today?'

6 comments:

Michelle said...

HAVE FUN!!! sounds divine!

sherrie said...

that sounds like a great adventurous trip. can't wait to see how things go and all the great photos you take! have fun.

Jess said...

I'm quite envious of your little vacation. I hope I will be able to visit that area some day. Can't wait to see the pics, too!

Anonymous said...

Erika says...

I hope you are having fun. Color me jealous!

Elizabeth C said...

Wow! That sounds like a BLAST!! Have so much fun!!

Angela said...

Wow! I bet it was amazing!