13.9.08

doesn't everyone have an etsy shop?

it seems as if everyone is doing an etsy shop nowdays. well as of this weekend i've joined the crowd and have one too. i've been thinking about it for a while actually with doing some sort of extension of our 'travels' as i'm always going 'somewhere'. i'm also pretty desperate for some way of trying to nourish my creativity at the moment and figured 'why the hell not'?

so.......we've decided to sell some of our best travel photos as prints and i've also got those vintage postcards i mentioned in a previous post from paris on there. our shop will primarily be photos and amazing vintage finds, although i may get uber keen and try to hand make some 'travel' related items sometime in the future too {don't hold your breath, heheheh}. i was pretty darn nervous actually about putting any of my pics out there cause i'm far from a pro, but i figured i should try to give myself a bit of credit. you never know some people may like them.

so.... if you are in a 'perusing' mood---check out my new shop {link here or in the sidebar} & tell me what you think!

2 comments:

Joanne Brown said...

Just want to say I've had a look in your etsy store and your photography is amazing! What gorgeous pictures!! I wish you lots of luck with your new venture :)

Jess said...

Well you beat me to it...like it was a challenge or something?! hehe...anyway, I haven't been blogging and reading blogs much in the past month, but I am back in the saddle. Your shop looks great.