11.9.08

vintage inspired fashion

what a difference a good nights rest makes eh {referring to my rant in yesterday's post}? sorry about that--it was kind of one of 'those' days. a girls got a right to vent every once in a while though & with everything i'm dealing with, i think i'm entitled.

anyway--usually putting the word fashion & i in the same sentence never happens but today whilst doing my daily read of the ny times my eye caught these babies. they are fresh off the press from ny fashion week and 'michael kors'. how stinkin' cute are these?



images via style.com

i totally feel like they are like straight out of a fairbanks/crawford pictorial {see below}--sand, windswept hair & fake tan included. there's just something so 'eternally chic' & sublime about the whole vintage thing don't you think?


image via vanity fair

4 comments:

sherrie said...

those swimming suits are so cute! if i could find one reasonably priced that looked good on me (ok i'm dreaming)...i love vintage

Rebecca said...

Those swimsuits are WAY cute! It's about time that a new style comes along that isn't all strings :)

Elizabeth C said...

I love the vintage style clothing. Those are so cute!

Jess said...

I'm a vintage lover too! I totally did a post about Michael Kors' Collection! I have a free vintage sewing pattern linked to the post.