1.2.09

thoughts, comments, ideas, etc?

i've been thinking about blogging for a while recently and most importantly 'this blog' and how to make it better. personally i just blog as a way to scrapbook things i like, the experiences i have and what may or not be happening in my life. i'm pretty rubbish at keeping a journal (trying to do better), but i consider this blog as kind of a creative outlet i'm so desperate to have.

well anyway my readers (all 2 of you), i would love some feedback on my blog. what do you enjoy reading about, hate, wish i'd write on, etc? do you have any secret questions you want to ask? not that i'm really worrying too much what others think, i'm just the type of person who wants to grow and get better in everything i do?

so----if you leave a comment anonymously below and let me know what you think it would be fantastic!

2 comments:

Joanne Brown said...

Just wanted you to know that I love to read your blog. One thing I love is that it isn't predictable! I like the wide variety of things you post about. So as far as I'm concerned, keep doing what you are already doing :)

Saskia said...

I like photos and lots of them, about anything that takes your fancy!