14.7.09

where i surf

although my presence in blogging may have disappeared temporarily the last month...i've still been 'online' so to speak.

i frequently do channel surfing online--reading, surfing, exploring, more reading, facebook, e-mail, more reading. but usually you can always find me at the following sites:

  1. my blogger dashboard (aka...following my favorite blogs)
  2. flickr which provides endless surfing opportunities. i've been flagging my most recent inspirational pictures:
    1.
    Untitled, 2. Old School, 3. ...always give your best..., 4. balloons, 5. Self Portrait 2008, 6. Untitled, 7. ~ Drifting ~, 8. ~Mistified~, 9. Rain, Rain..., 10. tip of baja, 11. this lil piggy, 12. beach babe, 13. 1920s antique parasol, 14. Untitled, 15. deb schwedhelm, 16. Summer days are here again, 17. Bestill, 18. I am so ready, 19. Untitled, 20. Untitled

  3. oprah.com----- which i try to keep up with what i'm missing uk vs. us. plus, frankly i find oprah inspiring.
  4. news sites including this one and this one.
  5. job vacancy listings (still looking!)

No comments: