2.12.09

All I want for Christmas

All I want for Christmas is:

1. A Job (but if Santa can't swing that just yet, I kind of like this stuff instead)


Paris
No, I don't want the city but I'd love any prints by Irene Suchocki in Etsy



This book, so I can start to understand how to take pictures




This would help too, but I'll have to save my pennies for a VERY long time. I'm afraid I haven't been THAT good over the past year for Santa to bring me this.



These

+

This, cause the Brits like to build half their flats with no double glazing on their windows, so essentially for 5 months out of the year, its freezing all the time in our flat. I walk around with sweaters, blankets, just to keep warm. The socks...I also kinda like soft things on my feet too. Never been a slipper girl, just really wonderful bed socks. Soft feet, I could be happy all day.


So santa, how bout something from the list? If not...I'll be equally happy with a nice day, some good food and a few holiday movies with a big bowl of popcorn instead.

No comments: