10.12.09

How to Cope with Holiday Stress











Ok, Ok....I'm just kidding... Don't turn to Jack. Jack can sometimes be quite an unforgiving bloke once you get to know him.




Anyhow, If you are like me at the moment...you're probably starting to feel the stress of the holiday season. I've got relatives coming over who make my blood pressure rise this weekend, endless lists of jobs to do, haven't even decorated the house and frankly feel like the next few weeks are a catch up for tasks that have taken a back burner this entire year (which is a lot). I'm finding it hard to stop and enjoy the moment, time to just breathe. So I'm determined to schedule some meditation time in the rest of this week and do a holiday detox. This article on Oprah gave me a few ideas, but was curious what some of you do to slow down/de-stress this time of year?



picture from HERE

No comments: