4.1.10

My Prayer for the New Year



Notre Dame- Prayer candles


Dear God

I pray that you help me find clarity this year.

Help me have the courage to make the decisions best for me

to learn how to unconditionally love others

and to not take life so damn seriously.

Help me to figure out my gifts, how to share them with others

and to be able to finally make my own money.

Help me accept what I cannot change

the courage to embrace the present moment

and to not worry so much about the future.

I pray that I'll always have a grateful heart

and look at life as abundant and blessed.

Please help me to be patient with myself and others. My timeline may not be your timeline.

Help me to get healthy: mind, body and spirit.

Thank you for what you taught me last year and the many blessings.

Help me remember to give to others always.





Love

Christine

No comments: