21.3.10

Blog Love

In browsing through the other 300 participants for Blog it Forward recently, I found some beautiful new blogs. I think blogs are a bit like homes, within the first few minutes you already know what kind of energy it has. A lot of this has to do with pictures. If the pictures speak to you first, you then stay a while...put your feet up, read a bit more and relax. These blogs have mastered that ability to draw you in:







Nectar and Light

Mastin Studio

Clementine

These blogs I found a while back, but am really in to at the moment.


Brian Ferry
(a fellow Londoner/US expat)



Ink on my fingers








P.S.  Happy 1st day of Spring.  I was wondering if it would ever arrive. 

1 comment:

Lori Ann said...

Happy First Day of spring! I love to check out the links you post on here!