17.3.10

sunrise

Blackheath 6 am today


I had such a horrid day yesterday.  Just couldn't do it.  It was all too overwhelming.  I screamed, cried, threw books at James---it was impressive.  Jerry Springer would have been proud. 

But funny how the universe works.  NieNie was on Oprah early eve.  Wow that put me in my place.  I went to bed at 7.45.  Had a nice chat with my mum at the lovely hour of 4 am and went for a walk at 5:30. The birds were out singing their hearts out and it was beautiful.



Pretty grateful for the chance to press 're-set' on my life every time the sun rises.

2 comments:

Deidre said...

I am sorry about your bad day.

I like the "re-set" at sunrise concept - it's like Anne (of Green Gables) always says, "tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes in it..yet"

Kara Elmore said...

That was so beautifully said. Sometimes I think all we need to do IS reset ... and then listen to what we told ourselves - and follow our own advice.