27.4.10

Photo Class Wrap Up

I'm in my last week of a 4 week online photography class. Although I didn't have a DSLR I feel like I still got a lot out of it. I think I understand finally the relationship between aperture and shutter speed. Relative exposures and the subtleties of lighting will take some getting used to, but it will just take a bit of practice.

I'm hoping that eventually I'll be able to now take  Susannah's (a blogger I follow) 'unravelling' e-course. Her pictures on her blog are dreamy and the course is an effort to re-connect with yourself through writing and photography.  Sounds exactly what I need.

Enjoy the pictures I've taken for my class:

Playing around with Light


Patterns and Textures


Daily Life

1 comment:

Lori Ann said...

I so want to take a photography class but am nervous about doing one online. I'm so hands-on I'm worried I wouldn't get it! It's good to know that you learned something, although I've always loved your photographs!