1.6.10

Happy June

1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. all star family, 4. the chase, 5. Untitled, 6. ., 7. children talking, 8. Blueberries, 9. Armchair, 10. vineyard, 11. DSC_7648-33, 12. violin , 13. all these clocks & never enough time, 14. DSC_7659-33, 15. IMG_6196, 16. Untitled

I hope you had a nice weekend.  It was a bank holiday here (like the US too) so James was home yesterday.  We didn't do a thing really, nothing exciting to post I'm afraid.  I slept through most of the weekend actually as I don't seem to have much energy at the moment.   Oh well, if your body says rest...you gotta rest eh?

I know its not Friday for Flickr but who cares...I wanted to share some of my recent Flickr Faves.  I've been on Flickr a lot recently.  I'm doing a lovely unravelling course (see sidebar) right now and our group home is on Flickr.  Love it-- really you can find so much inspiration on that little place!

5 comments:

Shalet said...

Popped in from flying lessons -- I think I'm in love with each and every one of those photographs. I used to be on Flickr all the time and have now sort of fallen away. Thanks for the reminder to get back there and get inspired!

christine said...

Hi Shalet!!

Maisey's Attic said...

Hi - loved looking at these photos...and finding your blog...xxx

sherrie said...

i recognize that little face :)

christine said...

Yes Sherrie...she's on my flickr favorites. Hope you don't mind??