16.7.10

The 7 link Challenge

I'm playing along with a blog challenge today from Susannah Conway. Here's my interpretation.  It was awfully hard to pick just one post for some of them....so I cheated and picked a couple:


My first Post: Welcome


A post you enjoyed writing the most:  One of the best things about Christmas and Lost in Translation


A post with great discussion:  I'm not a mommy blogger and British Stereotypes


A post on someone else's blog that I wish I'd written:  This one, this one and anything by Denise.


Your most helpful post:  How to do London on a Budget


A post with a title that your proud of: How I left religion and found God and Pigs and the City


A post that you wish more people had readWhat I like best about London

1 comment:

Susannah said...

hello lovie, so glad you played along! i loved your 'i'm not a mommy blogger' post :-D xo