4.8.10

A bit of Greenwich to clear my Head


Day 4 August Break



Feeling rather out of sorts this week. A lot of drama going on right now with trying to get a new computer (ours is beyond its final breath). Feel helpless that my ability to try to improve my life through job applications, writing and photography (which all need a computer) is completely dependent upon others. I'm a bit angry that I'm in this situation but it is what it is. I'm going to surrender and try to focus on what I can do and get myself to the city tomorrow for a long yoga session. Could still use a few prayers thrown my way though that the resources I need to change my life will come.

Lots of Love to you.

Christine xoxo

1 comment:

Sydney Shop Girl said...

Hang in there, Christine.

Thinking of and praying for you.

SSG xxx