20.8.10

Farmers Market USA style


For August Break


Good news is I can load my pics to my parents computer whilst here on holiday so no need to wait till I get back to tell you what I've been up to!

Arrived here in Seattle yesterday and after nearly 24 hours being wide awake I finally got to sleep.  Only slept like 5 hours and woke up at 5 am.  I have a feeling by the time I get used to the time difference, it will be time to go to France.  But that comes with traveling I guess--the complete exhaustion.

This morning popped to Olympia Farmers Market with my mum.  It wasn't the same as the farmers markets in Europe, but managed to get a few organic things which was nice.  I'm really trying to impart some healthy eating habits on the ole family whilst here.  I think the large boxes of fruit for smoothies should be a great start.

Later off to see Eat, Pray, Love.  Can't freakin' wait.

Lots of love to you all.

Christine
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Jude said...

Hi Christine - I just popped back into August Break & saw your comment...so wanted to pop in *here* to say HOORAY for another expat spending time in Londontown :)

I'm not there year-round, though I've tended to spend the darkiest rainiest, coldest months there (might have to do something about that :)). So I guess I'm at least getting that genuine, gray-rainy-London experience!