15.9.10

Flowers in the Sunshine




If you remember I wrote previously about this little orchid back in August.   When I came back from my trip they were all in full bloom.

Today for the first time in what seems like weeks, the sun is shining today.  Not a cloud in the sky.  The morning sunshine hit these little blossoms and a big smile came across my face.  I just had to take a picture.

 Nearly got my groove back and sunny days sure help.  Off to hear Elizabeth Gilbert speak about her book Eat, Pray, Love tonight and fill my 'bucket' you could say.  Hoping to get a chance to meet her but we shall see what happens.

Love to you


Christine
xoxo

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Where is Elizabeth Gilbert talking? I wish I were there to go. Can't wait to hear about it. Have fun!

christine said...

Hey Ashley!

Its at Cadogan Hall in Sloane Square. Here's the link. I've heard rumors on the internet that the Eat, Pray, Love premiere is on the 22nd September. I'm sure Liz Gilbert will be there along with some other lovely people. I'm hoping to go to this.

Nicole MacDonald said...

Ooo I have always, always wanted one of those orchids :) Our flower stores are full of them at the moment *sigh* My own (normal) orchid flowered about two months ago and only just last weekend I finally cut it off cause it began to die. I love how long they last :) If you wanna see my orchid have a look in my first or second month of blogging, I posted pictures - is sooo pretty!

http://damselinadirtydress.blogspot.com