20.9.10

Pirates in Greenwich

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 is currently filming in Greenwich.  Movies have filmed here many times before, but I haven't cared AS much because they haven't involved a certain actor that makes me blush like a schoolgirl.........Johnny Depp.

So the set is HUGE, is hard to get decent pictures of cause there's so much security and fences surrounding everything.  They are filming till October so I'm hoping that I'll be able to get more pictures as they add to the set.  Here's what I have so far:

totally fake, but cunningly matches the other real historic buildings


Huge sets.

Buildings real, banner fake

 Brick work looks like it was meant to be there!


Just threw this one in there cause I loved how the light hit the painted chapel! (Apparently they are filming bits here too)


*update 27/9/10. Here's more pictures I've done:

2 comments:

sherrie said...

very cool, good job at getting pics of the set. now when we see it we'll be like "that part was filmed in greenwich!"

Bex said...

These are AWESOME pictures Christine! How fun! I'm so glad you posted all these, wish I was there to see it all in person! :) How fun!