24.10.10

8 to 8


I'm currently doing Susannah Conway's Unravelling 2 online class (see sidebar) and this week we've been exploring the idea of mindfulness.  Our photo assignment was to take a picture on the hour from 8 am to 8pm documenting the day.  Looking back its interesting to see where my day currently resides and where I want it to be in future.  Its very hard to find balance and structure sometimes when you're in long-term unemployment.  Looking at the pictures I'm not as bad as I thought although there's always room for a little improvement (I do eat lunch by the way, it just wasn't on the hour that I had it).  Its also apparent that life is made up of a lot of the little moments isn't it?

*P.S.  Wouldn't it be fascinating to do this for a whole year?  Makes you wonder.  Kind of an expansion of the 365 photo challenge eh?

Hope you've had a great weekend.

Love

Christine

xoxooxox

1 comment:

sherrie said...

very cool assignment, puts your day into perspective, huh?