17.1.11

London pots










Today has been a good day.  I got on with lots of little things that I needed to do and then just before the sun went down I decided to wander through Greenwich on a photo walk.  Chimney pots and Trees seem to draw my attention the most recently.  So here's my favorites of the pots and tomorrow...I shall post my favorites from the tree photos.  I love how the pots are each beautifully different and how they are so, so London.

Hope you are all well.


Christine
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Kat Sloma said...

You are right, they are sooo London. :) That's what I thought first thing but I didn't know they were called "pots." I like that you mentioned you are drawn to specific things. That happens to me all the time!

Lori Ann said...

Made me think of Mary Poppins for some reason.....Glad you had a good day!