14.1.11

My everyday











Pictures 1-4:       Diana Camera over Christmas
Pics 5-9:            Jan 10-14, 365 day project
10-12:              Central London this week

When I've tell people I live in London usually they only think of the glamorous side of living in this city.  Sure, that's a bonus always having fun things to do but frankly at the end of the day you still have to come home and take the garbage out and do the pile of dishes waiting for you.

Nothing exciting happening in my life at the moment.  Feeling kinda burnt out with the job search, bored a bit/ slightly melancholy with not having a 'sense of purpose' but I'm working on it.  The weather has been rainy, we've been training like crazy for the marathon, I signed up for a class pass at TriYoga in the city and I'm loving how the days are already starting to get lighter.  Winter in the U.K.  is so dark and I'm sooo looking forward to spring.

6 comments:

Galit said...

Your photos are so beautiful as always. Like stills from a film.
I can totally relate to your feelings. Same here. I reckon it is this time of the year as well so I try to take it easy.
Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Great pictures! I love the look of your blog!

Sarah

http://sadiedesigns.blogspot.com

New End Studio said...

This was brilliant, love the photos and the sentiments...

Spring will be here very soon-hold on.

daisyfleur said...

Great photos - I particularly love the tree and washing up.

Kat Sloma said...

Lovely images. Especially that "Take Courage" sign!

Kristina said...

Really like the b/w picture!
I am also so looking forward to spring and some sunshine... winters seem to always be much longer then the summer...
Viele Gruesse, Kristina