30.1.11

Sunday morning






I did something different this morning and met some bloggers from Mortal Muses to go on a photo walk through Greenwich.  We went along some side streets that I had never been down before which provided some interesting pictures.  It was cold and I was impressed with the endurance of the group--two hours in...I called it quits out of exhaustion and they were still going strong.

I'm hoping that this week is a good one. Last week...life kinda made me call 'uncle' a bit. Going to pick myself up and start again tomorrow.

P.S.  I haven't stopped doing my 365 day project, just haven't been posting all of it here.  You can check out my flickr album if you'd like HERE.

3 comments:

Kara Elmore said...

Such great views that are otherwise overlooked. I tell ya - your eye .... just keeps stretching and stretching. Learning and growing!

Jamie said...

Gorgeous photos! I'm so jealous you got to join in for the photo walk. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Sheila @ Dr Cason.org said...

I love the crumbling blue wall!