8.4.11

Round Greenwich





I've stuck round Greenwich and Blackheath a lot recently.  The weather has been really nice and I've got more time since we've been cutting down on the running drastically in prep for the marathon  next week and well its nice to reconnect with the ole village again.  You can see by my pictures how much I'm sucked into nature.  I love how London has these amazing green spaces.  You wouldn't ever guess you were in one of the busiest cities in the world.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. 


 Christine
xoxo



P.S.  Have an inspiration interview for you on Sunday.  Be sure to pop by and check it out!

5 comments:

Patty said...

Beautiful pictures! Found you on the EBT. I'm in awe that you're running a marathon. My 5K's are good enough for me :-)

FabricFascination said...

Really beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing them.

Jamie said...

Stunning photos

SibStudio said...

Your photos are beautiful!

sonyamacdesigns said...

Congratulations on the marathon and your photos are most pretty!