14.6.11

Summer Walk

I feel like I'm always apologizing to you all for my lack of posting recently.  Scentsy and music adjudication work have been taking up my time (at least I've got some work!) and I've been neglecting things creatively.

I've been putting in 18-20 hr days for the last few weeks due to all the work and because of it I'm exhausted all the time.  This music work is ending on the 25th of June though and so I shall be back to having a normal life again (well sort of).

I had to go to the post office today and decided that I'd actually try to take my camera out and do a nice summer walk through Greenwich Park and the village.  It was gloriously nice outside...hot too for here 24C/75F.  It really did me the world of good.  If its nice again tomorrow I think I'll do it again.








Please fill me in on what you've been up to below in the comments.


Christine
xoxoxo

2 comments:

chandlerguera said...

Thank you for the lovely summer photos. Enjoyed your interview with Brian!! I have nothing exciting to report, just working and trying to stay cool. It's going to be a long, hot summer.

My Fabulous Life in Greece said...

What beautiful photos! I am sure the beauty of the flowers gives you some extra energy - EVERYBODY should be able to take a walk in green surroundings at least once a day.